Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4, 2011


Zearley is growing up so fast...she not only wants to walk everywhere... now she's starting to learn how to run!  I really enjoyed this weekend with her, like all weekends, but Saturday as rainy and cold as it was outside we stayed inside and decorated the house for Christmas and snuggled while Zearley took nearly a two hour nap!  On Sunday, poor little Zearley woke up with a cold that came on very fast!  However, she's been in pretty good spirits- blowing her nose on her own in kleenex's!  She's so cute and little miss independent!  She loves the Christmas tree so far- she likes to take ornaments off the tree and she likes to put different things she finds on the tree like daddy's keys!
A few of Zearley's favorite things to do this week are digging out her dirty clothes and trying to "put them on"and taking dog food out of their dish and feeding Ezra! This time of year is the busiest time of year, yet all the time seems to be busy... life never slows down!  I'm determined to try and keep up with my blog in order to journal about Zearley as she grows.  Even if some weeks, like this week are extremely short, I'm just glad I'm able to get something down!  
Jordan and I got a new king size bed this week (Friday) and so far our first two nights have been very comfortable... there's definitely a lot more room, however the dogs still tend to sleep right at/on my feet!  This week, Jordan will be leaving to go to Dallas to watch the Cowboys, so it will be just Zearley and I, so I'm sure that will be a very busy time!  We will be going to my mom's side family Christmas in Decorah on Saturday.  Another busy week!  


No comments:

Post a Comment